Florida man dies after eating insects

Edward Archbold, a prominent insect eater in the area, entered two contests this weekend. The first was a cockroach and acorn weevil eating contest. The second was a maggot eating contest.

Edward placed first in both, and ended up getting the prize: a ball python. Later that night, he fell to his knees and died. The case is under inspection, but maybe the cockroaches were poisonous, or maybe  the acorn weevil larvae were poisoned. We will keep you updated with more information on this matter as it progresses.

 

Here he is after he won the contest Here he is after he won the contest


 
Pig lifting
Man loses testicle after impact
 

Comments (2)

This comment was minimized by the moderator on the site

There is noting wrong about eating insects as human food.
You just have to make sure you are not allergic (try a very small amount first) and gosh... cook it !

I kill the bacteria so you can eat the insect,
https://opengrowd.com/

This comment was minimized by the moderator on the site

You just made me laugh a bit, thanks :)
-Ferdinand

There are no comments posted here yet

Leave your comments

  1. Posting comment as a guest.
Attachments (0 / 3)
Share Your Location