Florida man dies after eating insects

Edward Archbold, a prominent insect eater in the area, entered two contests this weekend. The first was a cockroach and acorn weevil eating contest. The second was a maggot eating contest.

Edward placed first in both, and ended up getting the prize: a ball python. Later that night, he fell to his knees and died. The case is under inspection, but maybe the cockroaches were poisonous, or maybe  the acorn weevil larvae were poisoned. We will keep you updated with more information on this matter as it progresses.


Here he is after he won the contest Here he is after he won the contest

Stay Informed

When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.

Pig lifting
Man loses testicle after impact